- Error 724 may be raised by SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE):
Error: 724, Severity: 20, State: 3
Internal Error: Function 'memallocheap' was passed an illegal size value (0).
- Executing a stored procedure with the ‘with recompile’ clause
- Stored Procedure references a view which has an "instead of trigger"
- The view and trigger have been dropped and recreated between invocations of the procedure
- This can cause a stack trace with these functions:
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.5 ESD#3
KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.