- When we create a connection in EPM and choose LDAP security, the LDAP authentication being used for PCM is not being honored.
- An error message in the PCM Security logs shows "invalid user" while the EPM add-in log shows: |ERROR|BPC10Connection|FPMXLClient.Connection.RESTConnection.Connect||||||1|The HTTP request is unauthorized with client authenticat ion scheme 'Anonymous'. The authentication header received from the server was ''.#
- PCM 10.0 Client SP10 Build 1440
- EPM Add-In 10.0 SP20 Patch 1 Build 9042
- Microsoft Excel 2010 (32bit)
- Windows 8 (64bit)
- PCM 10.0 Primary & Model Server
LDAP, authentication, REST API, EPM; EPM-PCM; Profit; SAP PCM; SBOP PCM; jmhiv2016e; SAP BusinessObjects Profitability and Cost Management; EPM-XLS , KBA , EPM-PCM , Profitability and Cost Management, EPO, PP, AA, Metify , EPM-XLS , EPM Excel Client , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.