- "validate database" (or dbvalid) reports errors
- Database performance is degrading
- Database reports a large number of file fragments on startup
- Database has lots of unused space
- Upgrade database from an older version
SAP SQL Anywhere - all versions on all supported platforms.
Sybase, SQLA, migrate, shrink, shrinking, sqa , KBA , BC-SYB-SQA , SQL Anywhere (on premise, on demand) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.