- The execution of a query reports the following Error Message:
Number (1762) Severity (18) State (7) Server (<name_of_server>)
Cannot insert rows into sysstatistics
Number (2601) Severity (14) State (6) Server (<name_of_server>)
Attempt to insert duplicate key row in object 'sysstatistics' with unique index 'csysstatistics'
- The error log might have reported at some point a stacktrace including information or functions like below:
closetable: called with null SDES
- Invalid column length error also reported
Invalid column length: 116 at offset: 100. Value must be between 0 and 44 for 'data-only' row with minimum row length of 42.
- Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.0.3 with patch level below ESD 4
- Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.5 with patch level below ESD 2
select distinct, capture missing statistics, CR#582171, CR 582171, 582171, CR#608223, CR608223, 608223 , KBA , distinct , gtttable::gtgathernostats() , vbmmanager::_vbmputbm() , sysstatistics , csysstatistics , "error: 2601" , error: 1762 , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.