- If someone has the 'Manage Users' right and list-only access on branches and packages, then we would like them to be able to manage the users but not see any of the data.
- Currently, it seems they need full access to a branch to be able to add users/groups to that branch which is not acceptable in our scenario.
- Is there a Repository Privilege to only change Permission?
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
group, rights, authorization, CR779963, 779963, access , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.