In transaction Product View (/SAPAPO/RRP3) you try to execute the following:
- You set conversion indicator in a purchase requisition.
- As a next step, an availability check takes place stating that not enough stock is available at supplying site.
- You click to Back (F3) in order to continue. Subsequently, you get the pop-up warning message: 'Not all components are available. Do you still want to convert the order?' You confirm by clicking on Yes.
- Finally, you try to save but the system gives error message 'Simulation could not be found' (error number /SAPAPO/OM_ERROR2129) or a runtime error (short dump) occurs.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management
- SAP Supply Chain Management global Available-to-Promise (SCM-APO-ATP)
- SAP Supply Chain Managment Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling (SCM-APO-PPS)
KBA , atp check , scm-apo-pps-pvw , scm-apo-pps-atp atp , ctp , capable-to-promise , SCM-APO-PPS-PVW , Product View , SCM-APO-PPS-ATP , ATP-Check for Inhouse Production within APO , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.