- Small cache refreshes to the backend server are successful but large refreshes fail
- The problem happens for Scheduled or On-Demand refreshes
- Can happen for Delta or Initial syncs in On-Demand configuration depending on size
- Stack traces from the refresh have this exception:
Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: JZ006: Caught IOException: com.sybase.jdbc4.jdbc.SybConnectionDeadException: JZ0C0: Connection is already closed.
- The Data tier Cache database errorlog.txt has entries similar to this. The reported time may be different.
Disconnecting Client - No activity for 5 minutes
Disconnected TCPIP client's AppInfo: HOST=MYSMPSRV235;PID=6492;EXE=com.sybase.djc.scheduler.Sche
- Sybase Unwired Platform (SUP) 2.0.x, 2.1.x, 2.2.x
- SAP Mobile Platform (SMP) 2.3.x
- SAP Mobile Platform (SMP) 3.x (MBO Runtime)
locking, session, holding, terminated, ODBC, CheckMemoryUsage, SQLE_SERVER_SYNCHRONIZATION_ERROR , KBA , MOB-SUP-RT , SUP Runtime , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.