- Upgraded from BI 4.0 SP6 Patch 12 to BI 4.1 SP5 Patch 2 and started encountering the below errors with multi source universe (unx) based reports.
- UNX based WebIntelligence (webi) reports fali with below errors -
- [Data Federator Driver] Unexpected exception:com.crystaldecisions.thirdparty.org.omg.CORBA.UNKNOWN:null|
[Data Federator Driver] Failed to connect to any of the provided 'CentralManagement Server hosts. (WIS 00000)
- Adaptive processing server (APS) does not show any data federator (DF) related metrics
- DFAT tool cannot connect to the server while trying to login.
- Tried SAP KBA 1838006 but that didnt help fix the issue.
- After creating a seperate APS server with DF service (APS_DF) alone, this APS_DF server failed to start after 5 tries.
- The hosts files on the BI servers and the test client environments in the landscape have already been updated to reflect hostnames, IP and FQDNs of all servers running CMS and APS servers in this environment.
- Checked SAP KBA 2084860 but the queries stated in cause section did not apply to this environment.
BI 4.1 SP5 Patch 2
Windows 2008 R2 server
4.0 4.1 4.x DF data federator DFAT connection firewall port bind access hosts error update upgrade patch , KBA , BI-BIP-DEP , SBOP Web Application Deployment, Wdeploy , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security & CrystalReports viewing in BI platform , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , BI-BIP-SL , Semantic Layer , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.