- Connecting to SAP ASE database via command-line isql utility.
- Following error message appears:
The program can't start because libsybct.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 and 16.0
- SAP Sybase Software Developer Kit (SDK) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) Software Developer Kit (SDK) 16.0
- Open Client Client-Library
libsybcs.dll, copylibs.bat, ctlib, bin, OCS, "SAP ASE", Developer's, Adaptive Server Enterprise SDK, Developers , KBA , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.