Fingerprint lock disables and replaces with Password lock when the afaria client is installed on the Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Note4 with Android 4.4.2 version devices in SAP Afaria 7.0
- Set the security lock on the device as “Fingerprint lock”.
- Download afaria client from Google store and Install on the device.
- Set the security policy with “No screen lock” required option enabled.
- Apply the policy to the device.
- Open Afaria after enroll or reboot the device.
- A new password is requested by the user on the screen.
- Afaria 7.0 Service Pack 5 and earlier
password lock, security, afaria install , KBA , MOB-AFA , Afaria , MOB-SEC , Mobile Secure Portfolio (Cloud) incl Afaria Cloud Edition , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.