- One model has been generated from another model.
- An object is renamed, i.e. name and code have both changed.
- When the target model is being updated via model generation, the Merge Models dialog displays a red equals sign.
- When these models are compared (Ctrl+F6) or merged (Shift+F6), the dialog shows two objects:
the new value is present in one model (blue text) and absent in the other (greyed text and icon),
the old value is absent (greyed text and icon) in the first model and is present in the other (blue text).
- PowerDesigner always displays a read warning triangle (comparison difference) or a red equals sign (merge action) when either the object name or its code changed.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5 SP04
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; SAP PowerDesigner 16.6 ; Sybase PowerAMC 16.5
icon, compare, difference, wrong, inconsistent, CR779758, 779758, CR#779758, behavior , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.