- A registry entry was provided to handle a specific case sensitivity issue. The key was "IDCaseWorkAround= 1". That is in place currently.
- Upon upgrading, this value causes an infinite loop based on the sql "select * from tablename where 1 = 2".
- By changing the value to "IDCaseWorkAround = 0", the infinite loop goes away.
- But another issue "Insufficient key column information for updating or refreshing" comes up.
- ASE 15.7 with charset cp437 with sort order case insensitive
- SDK 15.7 ODBC(sybdrvodb.dll) 15.7.1100
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 12.5 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise SDK 16.0 ; Sybase Software Developer Kit 15.7
SDK for SAP ASE, sybdrvodb, sybdrvodb4 , KBA , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.