- Symbol of Processes with Sub-Processes is too big when multiple processes are dragged and dropped to a Process Map.
- It does not happen when the Process and Sub-Processes are created directly on the Process Map Diagram.
- It happens also when selecting Symbol > Show Symbols to make the Processes visible on the Process Map Diagram.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; SAP PowerDesigner 16.6 ; Sybase PowerAMC 16.5
icon, zoom, big, huge, CR779712, 779712, CR#779712, symbol , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.