- Custom Replication properties are not preserved after inter-model generation
- User has desynchronized any replica property to make it editable and change its value.
- When a new model is generated, the new value has been propagated to the new model but the replica property has been turned synchronized again in the target model.
- The replica property remains desynchronized in the source model.
- As a consequence, when the target model is updated again, and although the Merge Models dialog has detected correct changes, the new value is lost and has been replaced by the synchronized value.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5 SP04
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5 SP04 PL03
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; Sybase PowerAMC 16.5
synchronized, saved, updated, CR779707, 779707, CR#779707, LDM, PDM , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.