After switching to Internet Explorer (IE) 11 Standards Mode with Notes 2026791 and 1900958, there might be the following Flex Segment Modeler issue:
- Implemented Note 2073459, still having any of the below issues.
- Flex Modeler screen does not appear in full size and would rather be displayed in half size.
- When creating a new Model, the cursor in the dialog box would be blinking but the letter won't be displayed when typing.
- If in Segmentation Modeler any button such as 'Generate Model', 'Save', or 'Deduplicate' on the toolbar is pressed the following error is displayed: "TypeError: Object doesn't support property or method 'XXX'" where XXX is the name of the method.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP Customer Relationship Management - All Versions
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.