After switching to Internet Explorer (IE) 11 Standards Mode with Notes 2026791 and 1900958, there might be the following Flex Segment Modeler issue:
- Implemented Note 2073459, still having any of the below issues.
- Flex Modeler screen does not appear in full size and would rather be displayed in half size.
- When creating a new Model, the cursor in the dialog box would be blinking but the letter won't be displayed when typing.
- If in Segmentation Modeler any button such as 'Generate Model', 'Save', or 'Deduplicate' on the toolbar is pressed the following error is displayed: "TypeError: Object doesn't support property or method 'XXX'" where XXX is the name of the method.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 2007
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Customer Relationship Management
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.