- Administrators group users cannot view Publication Admin Logs if the publications are scheduled by other users
- Error "This error occurred: The object with ID xxxx does not exist in the CMS or you do not have the right to access it (FWM 02020)" displays
- Only default "Administrator" user can view those Publication Admin Logs
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
user security, user rights, non-administrator user, can't view, can't open, can't download , KBA , BI-BIP-PUB , Publishing and scheduling in InfoView/BI launch pad , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security & CrystalReports viewing in BI platform , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.