- All scheduled instances run a consistent one hour early in Springtime (around September), or...
- All scheduled instances run a consistent one hour late in the Fall (around March)
- In the Central Management Console > Servers > Central Management Server Metrics page, the time listed is also incorrect by one hour, confirming the root cause of the issue
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
xi 3 xi3 xi3.1 bi4 bip4 bi bip 4 bi41 bi4.1 bip41 bip4.1 bi4.x bip4.x 4.x bi4.0 bi4.1 4.0 4.1 chile utc-4 utc-4:00 utc universal coordinated time , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security & CrystalReports viewing in BI platform , BI-BIP-DEP , SBOP Web Application Deployment, Wdeploy , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.