- Symptom 1: In transactions MEK1 or MEK2, condition types are maintained based on percentage stored on field KONP-KBETR with the percentage value multiplied by 10.
- Symptom 2: When creating purchase order, condition types maintained based on percentage are stored on field KONV-KBETR with the percentage value multiplied by 10.
- Due to symptom 1 and symptom 2, when you use query transaction SQV1 or custom report, the amount value from table KONP-KBETR and KONV-KBETR gets multiplied by 10.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
decimal, multiply, KONP-KBETR, KONV-KBETR, percentage, RA00, RA01, TCURX, OY04 , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-PR , Price Determination , MM-PUR-VM-CON , Conditions , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.