- Adaptive Processing Server (at least hosting DSL Bridge Service) is required while creating or refreshing Web Intelligence report based on .UNX universe
- Without Adaptive Processing Server (APS) started:
- While opening or refreshing an existing report based on .UNX universe, error "The action cannot be performed" is thrown
- While creating a new report based on .UNX universe, error "An error occurred while calling ‘getSessionInfosEX’ API (Error: ERR_WIS_30270)" is thrown
- Those errors couldn't be observed while creating, opening or refreshing report on .UNV universe
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1
- Web Intelligence (WebI)
- BI Launch Pad
webi, getSessionInfosEX, getSessionInfosEX 30270, "calling ‘getSessionInfosEX’ API", ERR_WIS_30270, WIS 30270, 30270, "The action cannot be performed", WIS 30650, 30650, "Error: INF", unx, .unx, aps, DSLBridge, DSL Bridge , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.