- While refreshing or creating a Web Intelligence report form BI Launchpad on MSAS universe, getting the below errors:
Database error: Failed to set properties (returned server error ()). (IE10901) (Error: INF)
- After changing Authentication Mode on Universe connection the error below appears:
The database SQL generation parameters file could not be loaded (MSAS Analysis Service 2012, OLE DB OLAP) . (Error: INF)
- This error is being returned when creating/refreshing any of the Webi reports that are built on top of a .unv universe that connects to a MSAS cube.
- Same works fine from Web Intelligence Rich Client.
- SAP Business Intelligence (BI) 4.1 SP4
- Web Intelligence
- Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services (MSAS) 2012
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1
Microsoft SQL Analysis Services, connectionserver, dbuser, WebI , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.