- Model extension contains a stereotype with the Use as metaclass option selected.
- Model extension contains an extended collection, which targets the stereotyped object.
- User clicks the Add Objects tool to chnage the object selection or user clicks the Customize Columns and Filters tool on an object list to filter the rows to be displayed.
- All the objects are added to the extended collection, including the ones that were not selected.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; SAP PowerDesigner 16.6 ; Sybase PowerAMC 16.5
all, added, columns, 779492, CR779492, CR#779492, wrong behavior , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.