- At a specific time on a specific day every week, scheduled instances of Web Intelligence documents fail.
- As a test, Crystal Reports were scheduled during the same time period. They also fail at the same times the Web Intelligence documents fail.
- Occasionally, the Central Management Server (CMS) will restart at the time of schedule failure.
- Windows Event Viewer records the following events from the CMS, the File Repository Server (FRS) and Adaptive Job Server (AJS):
- CMS Warning Event ID 63105, "Lost a CMS system database connection to ""<DB name>"". "
- CMS Warning Event ID 33300, "CMS system database connection lost."
- CMS Error Event ID 63107, "All connections to CMS sstem database ""<DB name>"" are lost. CMS is entering the ""Waiting for Resources"" state."
- FRS Error Event ID 35600, "Failed in a file system operation. This may due to an internal error in the File Repository server."
- AJS Child Process Waring Event ID 33000, "Request Port Published Addresses: <ip:port> Listening on port(s): <ip:port>"
- SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform BI 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform BI 4.1
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0, feature pack 3 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
BOBJ , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-PUB , Publishing and scheduling in InfoView/BI launch pad , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.