- Execution of BCP IN fails with ASE error 631 occurring on rollback:
Error: 631, Severity: 21, State: 4
The length of 435 passed to delete row routine for the row at offset 1783 is incorrect on the following page of database 'mydb': Page pointer = 0xbe2173000, pageno = 2456724, status = 0x1, ptnid = 23668101, indexid = 0, level = 0. The expected row length is 48806. The offset should be no greater than 2674.
- Table involved has encrypted columns
- Table involved may be all-pages locked (APL)
- CREATE TABLE language may include the clause WITH TRANSFER TABLE ON
- Stack trace accompanying error 631 may include modules:
- ASE error log may also show messages similar to:
Invalid column length: 39. Value must be between 0 and 17 at offset 200 for 'all-pages' row with minimum row length of 147.
- DBCC's may report various 25xx series errors for the involved table
- Database will fail recovery and be marked suspect
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
encrypted, encryption, column , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.