- Seeing 400 Bad request with no response from backend server error in a browser or client app.
- RSOE log shows:
E. OEE1036: A network connection was closed by the Relay Server or an intermediary while the Outbound Enabler was reading from it
- Relay Server log shows:
E. <3496.732.F0B0Dn> <xxx> RSE3004: Communication error [SYS10054: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host...] occurred while reading from down channel of backend server 'RSOE BOX' in backend farm
- SAP Sybase Relay Server Version 188.8.131.521
- SAP Sybase Outbound Enabler Version 184.108.40.2061
- SAP Mobile Platform 2.3.4 and above
- Firewall and Load Balancers between Relay Server(RS) and Relay Server Outbound Enabler(RSOE)
SAP Mobile Platform 2.3
Cisco signature 7212 packet SMP , KBA , MOB-SUP-RT-IMO , SUP Runtime Mobile Office , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.