- The Date_Diff() function in Data Services 4.2 SP2 is returning the wrong results.
- Date_Diff comparison of days 2/5/2015 and 2/5/2015 comes back as 0 but 2/6/2015 and 2/5/2015 also comes back as 0.
- Subsequent date_diff with dates higher are 1 off. i.e. 2/7/2015 and 2/5/2015 come back as 1.
- date_diff is not working.
- date_diff functionality is broken.
SAP Data Services
SAP Data Services 4.1 ; SAP Data Services 4.2
BODS, DSXI, date_diff, timestamp , KBA , EIM-DS-EXE , Data Services Job Execution , EIM-DS , Data Services (Use Subcomponent) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.