You have a project containing ABAP virtual systems and ChaRM check fails with the errors :
- Domain controller not found for system <virtual system>. Check SMSY configuration ( AGS_TD102 )
- RFC connection of type TRUSTED RFC does not exist
- RFC connection of type CPIC RFC does not exist
- RFC connection of type CPIC RFC for TMWFLOW does not exist
- Cannot calculate transport track;domain controller not found for system <virtual system> ( AGS_TD735 )
- Check system <virtual system>. RFC destination cannot be determined
SAP Solution Manager 7.1 starting from SP10.
/TMWFLOW/CL_CM_LANDSCAPE, GET_SYSTEM_INFO, tmsdomain, LMDB, SMSY, COMMUNICATION_SYSTEM , KBA , SV-SMG-CM , Change Request Management , SV-SMG-LDB , Landscape Management Database (LMDB) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.