- Promoting a Crystal Reports document when it has subreport which contains dynamic parameters will be Partial Success in Promotion Management.
- The error message in this Partial Success is like
Resolution Status=Copied, Dependency Status=All the required dependencies are included., Commit Status=Commit attempted and failed., Promotion Status=Failure : Object promoted. Update failed. Error: com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.report.lib.ReportSDKServerException: Failed to read data from report file XXXXXX.rpt. Reason: Failed to read parameter object---- Error code:-2147467259 [CRSDK00000000] Error code name:failed
- The related business view elements about the dynamic parameter in the subreport is not migrated.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.x
- SAP Crystal Reports (CR) 2011 / 2013 / 2016
CR, BV, BE, LOV, connection, BVM, LCM, job, biar , KBA , BI-BIP-LCM , Lifecycle Management Console - Promotion mgmt, Version mgmt , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.