- One or more ASE processes terminate with a timeslice error and stack trace:
kernel timeslice -1001, current process infected at 0x1606a04 (atomic_try+0x2)
- Another ASE process that does not terminate is accessing the monitoring table monCachedStatement
- ASE exhibiting contention for cpu time.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
timeout , KBA , moncachedstatement , spinlock , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.