- When dbxtract utility extracts multiple databases, some smaller databases are successfully unloaded but the process stops when it's trying to extract larger ones
- Sybase Central shows the following error message:
(SQL Error: Temporary space limit exceeded)
- -dt database option to use different drive with more space still causes the error
- Any supported SAP SQL Anywhere
- Any supported Sybase SQL Anywhere
dbextract, unload, unloading, query, operation, extraction, replicate, replication, hdd, hard disk drive, storage, max out, run out, SQLE_TEMP_SPACE_LIMIT, SQLACODE, -1000, SQLSTATE, 54W05, Sybase error code, 13492, temp file, TempDir, max_temp_space, temp_space_limit_check , KBA , BC-SYB-SQA , SQL Anywhere (on premise, on demand) , BC-SYB-SQA-REM , SQL Anywhere - SQL Remote , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.