- Massive remote clients disconnections on ASE system with aggregated links
- Network has a network switch that balances connections across multiple Network Interface Controller (NIC)
- Only remote clients that are disconnected that goes through the link.
- Local clients connections are not disconnected
- When more than 1 link is brought up, the ASE listen port goes down and 30 seconds later the port is up.
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 running on Solaris 10.
client disconnection, solaris 10, port, ASE , KBA , aggregate link , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.