- After upgrade, experiencing errors reading text file sources into Data Services jobs.
- For certain files containing international data, getting errors when running jobs in the newer version.
- Files containing Unicode characters or special characters are no longer readable.
- Error: A row delimiter was seen for row number <x> while processing column number <y> in file <z>. The row delimiter should be seen after <x> columns.
- There is no issue with extra row or record delimiters, but all these files contain Unicode or special characters.
SAP Data Services
SAP Data Services all versions
KBA , EIM-DS-EXE , Data Services Job Execution , EIM-DS , Data Services (Use Subcomponent) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.