- Job appears to run fine sometimes.
- Job runs fine when not using Teradata Parallel Transport bulkloading.
- This issue just showed up, the bulkload was working fine before, no changes to the system.
- AL_HISTORY table does not show error, however errors are in the error log file for Data Services.
- In the Teradata Parallel Transporter log file - see the following errors:
TPT10507:AMTDP: EM_NOHOST(224): name not in HOSTS file or names database.
- (E) (6436:7024) DBS-120805: |Data flow <df_name>|Loader <loader_name> Teradata command <tlogview> failed. Run command <tlogview> with script file <%DS_COMMON_DIR%/log/bulkloader/<jobname>.temp.bat> on the command line to debug or notify Customer Support.
- (E) (6436:7024) DBS-120801: |Data flow <df_name>|Loader <loader_name> Teradata WB tlogview failed when reading <C:/Program Files (x86)/Teradata/client/XX.XX/Teradata Parallel Transporter//logs/<logfilename>.out> log file.
- SAP Data Services
BODS, Teradata, bulkloader, parallel transporter, tlogview, log , KBA , EIM-DS , Data Services (Use Subcomponent) , EIM-DS-EXE , Data Services Job Execution , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.