You have defined a blocking reason for specific transaction types in customizing path:
spro - Customer Relationship Management - Master Data - Business Partner - Status Management - Define Blocking Reasons
In this activity, you specify blocking reasons for transactions, delivery, and billing. The reasons you define here can be used in the following ways:
- As a central block for a business partner
- As a block for a business partner for a specific sales area
- As a block for a business partner for a specific document, for example, a billing block
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
Vorgangssperre, order block,
Aktivität, Opportunity, BP, BP_HEAD, Lead , KBA , CRM-BTX-BF , Basic Functions for Business Transactions , CRM-BTX-ACT , Activity Management , CRM-BTX-OPP , Opportunities , CRM-BF-PD , Partner Processing , CRM-BTX-LEA , Lead Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.