- Error 'Error when trying to refresh the current report' on webi report refresh.
- Error 'Query script generation failed. See your administrator. No member found for caption ‘XXX’ in Characteristic ‘Sales Organization’ (IES 000013) (WIS 00000)’ on webi report refresh.
- Error :'Query script generation failed. See your administrator. System R79 incorrect value 1;2;72 for BW variable VAR_YYYY. (IES 000013) (Error:INF)'.
- Error appears only when 'prompt value' which is not available in Backend(BW) is passed as a query filter in webi report.
Note : Error will appear for any query/report filters if the value is not available in backend.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- Business Warehouse 7.x
- Web Intelligence
Query script generation failed, (WIS 00000) , (IES 00013) , pass key as constant , error on trying to refresh the current report , error in query filter , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , BI-RA-WBI-FE , Front End/Client , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.