- How to generate table replication definitions with Replication Agent for Oracle and IBM DB2 UDB?
- In replication setup, requirements to replicate a subset of table columns or to convert column datatypes or to name the columns differently in the replicate table need users to create replication definitions for those replicated tables. Writing those individual replication defintions is time-consuming and error-prone.
- After the replication definitions are generated, modifications can be made based on them.
- SAP Replication Server Option (RSO) for Oracle 15.7.1 SP200 and higher
- Replication Agent for Oracle (RAO)
- SAP Replication Server Option for (RSO) IBM DB2 UDB 15.7.1 SP200 and higher
- Replication Agent for UDB (RAU)
SAP Sybase Replication Server 15.7, option for IBM DB2 ; SAP Sybase Replication Server 15.7, option for Oracle
rs_create_repdef , KBA , BC-SYB-REP-RSO , Rep Server Options (RSO) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.