- Table shortcut doesn´t appear consistently when comparing model to menu Database > Update Model from Database... at Merge Models window, most likely if organizing table shortcuts within packages in physical model.
- In some parts of comparison, table shortcut appears correctly when compared to database, in some others not. Instead, a purple minus sign and blue text with shortcut name improperly appears in "To Model" side of Merge Window.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5 SP02
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5 SP03
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5 SP04 PL02
- Windows 7 or any other certified operative system
power, designer, minus, update, from, reverse, engineering, options, CR776021, 776021, CR#776021, physical data model, compare , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , BC-SYB-PD-AMC , Power AMC , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.