- Moving from one system to another using dump/load database
- There are no open transactions
- Dump transaction was performed
- The dump was then loaded to the new system and the transaction log also applied
- One table which has an identity column has an identity value was behind the count by more than 5000
- No new records could be entered as the identity numbers already existed
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) All Versions
identity gap, identity burning set factor, shutdown with nowait, identity column , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.