- Database size is greater than 63GB
- GAMMGR: pg_gamalloc is very inefficient on very large database that has all of it's pages allocated
- ALTER DATABASE takes a long time to complete
- Database has been extended over a boundary that is a multiple of 63 GB.
- Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 1254
- Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.0.3 ESD #2 and lower releases
alter database hung, pg_gamalloc, altdb_extend, alterdb , KBA , ioampg , vldb , sysindexes , log segment , allocation page , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.