- Weblogic server hangs due to stuck threads on attempts to login
- This happens everytime after a BI server or SIA or CMS is restarted on the BI Platform.
- This is seen on weblogic server deployed on UNIX or Linux platform while the BI 4.x server is deployed on windows platform. [Its possible this can occur on any OS platform].
- BI Launchpad and CMC login screen appears, but when users click on Log On button, it just stays at that screen without any activity or error.
- We never get a login error or any error back.
- Weblogic server logs indicate that the the request ended as a stuck thread.
- Restarting the weblogic managed server hosting the BI web application seems to fix the issue temporarily until the next BI server or SIA restart.
SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform 4.1 SP04 [any 4.x patch level]
Weblogic 10.3.6 on UNIX / LINUX platform [ RHEL server)
4.0 4.1 3.1 4.x 3.x BI BOE webapp BI launchpad CMC CMS weblogic stuck threads SIA restart unix linux port firewall 10.3.6 linux unix , KBA , BI-BIP-DEP , SBOP Web Application Deployment, Wdeploy , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.