You notice that the F-fact table of an infocube is not partitioned. Only one partition exists although the cube contains more than one uncompressed requests.
The F-fact table is named as follows:
- /BI0/F<CUBE> (for delivered cubes)
- /BIC/F<CUBE> (for custom cubes)
The error may be indicated in various ways, here are some examples:
- Records of a request that has been compressed still exist in the F-table. Query reporting does not necessarily show wrong results.
- The error persists even though you have completely deleted and reloaded the data. The error shows up with next compression.
- The F-fact table is larger than the E-fact table even though you have compressed most requests.
- There is at least one package dimension id which exists in the F table but not in the dimension table.
- Data load with subsequent request deletion does not remove the request data.
- In transaction RSRV, the test for fact- and a dimension table of an InfoCube reports errors in the package dimension.
This KBA is related to errors which are not caused by the cancellation of a compression process (as mentioned in SAP note 407260, item 2b).
- SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
Performance, statistics, ORA-14400, ORA 14400, aggregate buildup , KBA , BW-BEX-OT-DBIF , Interface to Database , BC-DB-ORA , Oracle , BW-SYS-DB-ORA , BW ORACLE , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.