- New data in the backend does not make it to the user devices however they can still synchronise
- Data not updated in the Cache Database with the latest information from the backend
- Errorlog.txt shows errors as the one below which can be found on the Data Tier in the Data folder:
- I. 01/13 03:46:01. Disconnected TCPIP client's AppInfo: HOST=SUPServer1;PID=1234;EXE=com.sybase.djc.scheduler.Sche
I. 01/13 03:46:02. Disconnecting Client - No activity for 30 minutes
- Sybase Unwired Platform 2.2 SP0x
- SAP Mobile Platform 2.3 SP0x
- -ti <num> set inside of Servers\UnwiredServer\bin\sqlanywhereoptions.ini is greater than 0
- Cache refresh is set as a Scheduled refresh
SAP Mobile Platform 2.3 ; Sybase Unwired Platform 2.2
KBA , MOB-SUP-SCC , Sybase Control Center Administration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.