- The SAP Product Availability Matrix (PAM) is the correct source for information on SAP product End of Mainstream Maintenance (EoMM)
- The PAM does not contain information on EoMM for SAP Replication Server (SRS) and IQ versions prior to 15.4
- Former Sybase links for EoMM information on versions prior to RS/IQ 15.4 are no longer available
- What are the EoMM dates for such older versions?
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.2
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.6
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7/15.7.1
- SAP Replication Server Data Assurance Option (DA) 15.7.1
- SAP IQ 15
- SAP IQ 15.1
- SAP IQ 15.2
- SAP IQ 15.3
- SAP IQ 15.4
- SAP IQ 16.0
SAP Replication Server 15.7 ; SAP Sybase IQ all versions ; Sybase Replication Server 15.5 ; Sybase Replication Server 15.6
"End of Maintenance" , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , BC-SYB-IQ , Sybase IQ , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.