- Partner determination is not working fine when managing the partner data at purchase organization level.
- For some specific plants, the partner CR (forwarding agent) is defined at purchase organization level in the "alternative data".
- Based on that, you create a purchase order with several items with different plants and you expect the system determine in table EKPA all partners valid for all plants.
- Partner CR (forwarding agent) is determined based on the first item plant only; plants in subsequent items are being ignored for partner determination.
- In table EKPA the record of partner CR hasn´t the plant filled.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ECC, me11, alternative, partner, role, me12, ekko, ekpo, ekorg, werks, forwarding agent, partner determination , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-PA , Partner , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.