- Following error observed: "An error occurred while retrieving the trend data from the database (MON00009)" in Monitoring Dashboard.
- Monitoring trending tables are not created in the Audit repository.
- If tables are manually created, no data is inserted into Monitoring tables.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.0.
- (This particular issue is found on BI 4.0 SP 9 Patch 8)
- Windows server 2008 R2
- Oracle 11 g
Monitoring, probes, MON0009, trend, data, trending database, BI 4.0, dashboard, trend table, tnsnames.ora, service, name, client, Oracle11g, Oracle10g , KBA , BI-BIP-MON , BI platform monitoring , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.