- ME55: User variant with defaulting scope of list is not getting default when executing the transaction.
- This behaviour can also be reproduced with other transactions like ME56, ME57, ME58, ME5R, ME2N and other reporting transactions which use the field scope of list.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
Scope of list, ALV, ME55, ME5A, ME57, ME58, ME5R, ME2N, ME2M, ME2K, ME2L, ME35, ME3L, ME3K, ME3M, ME3N, ME45, ME4B, ME4C, ME4M, ME4N, V_T16LH-LSTUB, V_160BL-LISTU, default, variant , KBA , v_160bl-listu , v_t16lh-lstub , MM-PUR-GF-RE , Reporting , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.