- WIRerportServer.exe consumes 100% of CPU.
- CMS database (Oracle) process consumes 100% of CPU.
- Orphan sessions are created in Admin tool (not in CMC sessions, it is launched when executing the file "GenericContainer_AdminTool.jar" under <BO installation path>\java\apps\WebiAdminTool)
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 SP3.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 SP3 Patch1.
- Windows Server 2008.
- Oracle 11g.
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1
WIReportServer.exe, consumption, resources. , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security & CrystalReports viewing in BI platform , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.