- You are currently experiencing serious locks situations in the SAP BW system that let the system as unusable.
- Database becomes unresponsive even to commands on ISQL command line.
- This error appears a lot of times on the database ASE error log ($SYBASE/ASE-15_0/install/<SID>.log or $SYBASE/ASE-16_0/install/<SID>.log) :
Error: 1204, Severity: 17, State: 2 occurred for User 'sapsa'. Client IP address is '10.0.xxx.yy'. login: Process with spid 208 could not connect to the ASE which has temporarily run out of locks.
- You already checked those KBAs
1899144 - ASE Error SQL1204 during transfer of data between Infocubes
1884542 - SYB: [ASE Error SQL1204] ASE has run out of LOCKS
- You already implemented the last BW Correction Collection related with your SAP BW version/SP:
1605169 SYB: SAP BW 7.02 Correction Collection
1608417 SYB: SAP BW 7.30 Correction Collection
1616726 SYB: SAP BW 7.31 Correction Collection
1821924 SYB: SAP BW 7.40 Correction Collection
- SAP Business Warehouse (SAP BW)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0 ; SAP ERP 6.0 ; SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse 7.2
SAP ASE, SYB BW, 1204 locks , KBA , BW-SYS-DB-SYB , BW on Sybase ASE Database Platform , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.