- Running the following bcp command:
bcp pubs2..test in test.txt -Usa -SSYBASE -c -F2
- The BCP hostfile 'test.txt' contains only 1 rows.
- Unable to read the requested number of rows. bcp copy in failed
- The input file only contains one row which is the column header
- Use -F2 option to skip the first row
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- Sybase Software Developer Kit (SDK) 15.7
KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.