- SAP Software Developers Kit for Adaptive Server Enterprise install completed on Linux server, but no binaries were visible, such as ISQL.
- All the log files with .err extension are empty, which should mean that the install was a success.
- ASE PC Client installation is failing
- Error in install logs (Linux):
ERROR: ComponentSizeAction.loadCompSizeProp(): '/sybase/archives/odbc_mm/archives/comp_size.properties' does not exist
- Error in install logs (Windows):
ERROR - ComponentSizeAction.loadCompSizeProp(): 'C:\Users\014320\AppData\Local\Temp\918096.tmp\archives\oledb_mm\archives\comp_size.properties' does not exist.
- SAP Sybase Software Developers Kit (SDK) 15.7
- SAP Software Developers Kit (SDK) for Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
EBF, tgz, extract, distribution, platform, ASE , KBA , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.