- It seems that there is a configuration issue in SOLR environments
- There are 3 main indexes. 2 for products, 1 for customers.
- In day 1 all products and customers are indexed in a good shape
- In day 2 all the customer index data has been copied to the product indexes, so now when one searches in those product indexes only customer data returns.
- The numrows of all indexes are now matching same number.
- This behavior is happening every week, so as soon as it happens, running full index resets everything like Day 1.
hybris commerce suite 5.0.3 - solrfacetsearch extension
full index, update index, cronjob overlap, same time, equal numrows, corrupt index, configuration conflict , KBA , CEC-COM-CPS-SER , CPS Search (SAP Hybris) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.